Goat Gazette, the voat community newsletter, is now seeking submissions. (GoatGazette)
submitted by Broc_Liath to GoatGazette 3 days ago
White pill content:
* Short stories (1000-4000 words)
* Flash fiction (<1000 words)
* Snippets of history (1000-4000 words)
* Serialised novellas (1000-4000 words per episode)
* DIY projects and photo essays
* Prepping and innawoods
* Almanack (tides, dates, moons etc.)
* News digest
* Factual articles (1000-2000 words)
* Interviews (500-1500 words) (may be censored or edited to avoid doxx or remove incriminating content)
* Reports from the Front (1000-2000 words) (Descriptions by goats from around the world of conditions in their area, may be censored or edited to avoid doxx)
* Well crafted memes
* Political satire (like zyklon ben)
* Lyrics, with or without sheet music
* Puzzles (crosswords, mazes, wordsearch etc.)
* Film reviews (~500 words)
* Book reviews (~500 words)
* Subverse ads
* Online social events (like guitar fridays or movieswithgoats)
* Humerous fake ads
Ads which involve anything IRL, like physical products, dating, meetups etc. won't be run.
* Currently planning to run as a quarterly. Goats willing to make a regular contribution are particularly welcome but one offs are fine too.
* Original content is preferred, but it's perfectly fine to share existing material like a recipe you found that worked out particularly nicely or an old story you particularly enjoy. Try to avoid copyrighted content, if this takes off I'd prefer not to be doxxed via DMCA.
* I also plan to invite a handpicked goat once a month to write a political piece, just one though: I don't want that to become the entire newsletter.
* A goat pointed out security issues with PDF, so we'll likely release in a CBR format.
* For now I'm not planning to include anything involving instructions to create weapons, especially explosives, but unfortunately also guns as I don't want to get V&.
* Letters to the editor are welcome under 200 words. I will probably also recruit a co-editor at some point.