all front random announcements AskVoat aww books Documentaries funny gaming gifs introductions movies music news pics politics programming randompost religion science technology tv videos whatever
× Top Submissions Explore Voat Random Subverse Random Post Colorize! Site Rules

Drunkanon responds to a roastie.

submitted by Splooge to 4Chan 1 week ago (+52/-0)     (files.catbox.moe)

https://files.catbox.moe/bqxofs.jpg

38 comments

[ - ] ripelivanianbeats 9 points 1 week ago (+9/-0)

Why the fuck would any man willingly be friends with a woman, women are shit at being friends.

[ - ] albatrosv15 10 points 1 week ago (+10/-0)

There are some gems. Like very, very few of them. Like my wife, who has phd in medicine and calls people idiots every day, cause everyone is a covidiot npc.

[ - ] ripelivanianbeats 0 points 6 days ago (+0/-0)

She's not a friend, she's your wife.

If she were your friend she'd be a shit friend.

[ - ] NuckFiggers 4 points 1 week ago (+4/-0)

Is it me or is there an epidemic of women that have absolutely no interests at all? Other than social media or the same half dozen Netflix shows it's like they have nothing. I imagine once they get home from their bullshit HR/Social Media/Smile and look pretty job they just go into the closet and shut down like Small Wonder.

[ - ] back_of_the_oven 2 points 1 week ago (+2/-0)

Most people are shit. Women are vapid, most men are boring simps, nigs only know muh dick and muh bling, and jews are only want to subvert everything. Truly smart and interesting people are rare as hell and I usually doubt which camp even I myself belong to.

[ - ] Phantom42_1 0 points 1 week ago (+0/-0)

I just nerd out on whatever I happen to give a shit about at the moment.

Guns, Star Wars, vidya, history, planes, tanks, tactics and strategy from small to large front operations to guerrilla warfare to small unit and individual tactics....

Idk man. I just do stuff.

[ - ] GoatsAdvocate 0 points 1 week ago (+0/-0)

I try to small talk at work and all they do is either go on social media or watch tv. Literally everyone has only those 2 “hobbies” it’s insufferable

[ - ] Merlynn 1 point 6 days ago (+1/-0)

To be fair,most women only want to talk to men if they're going to get something out of them. It's that jew programming. Women used to be able to make things. Clothes,quilts,knitted stuff of all kinds,food,booze. Now they just "look pretty and buy stuff". I look at the vapid "entertainment" for women and I can't help but see how it makes vapid women.

Women are pleasers because it gets them things. Twist that into a "beauty standard" that is supposed to offer iron clad "sure thing" sales and you start to understand the frustrations women deal with. What they are being sold isn't any more real than what men are being sold. They're not taught to love,they're taught to evaluate and price. They don't make their own shit,they buy shit.

So to sum up,ladies,having a personality is nice. Knowing things is nice. Read some fucking books,watch something different than "what all your friends are watching". Maybe sitting through the original trilogy of Star Wars might be a fun way to spend an afternoon. Maybe check out something weird. Or goofy. Just have fun with it.

[ - ] back_of_the_oven 2 points 1 week ago (+2/-0)

Women are for sex and raising children and men are for friendships and deep discussions. Try it: go on a walk with a man and then again with a woman. The man will talk about his interests and and the like and the woman will look around for shit she wants to buy.

[ - ] SparklingWiggle 0 points 1 week ago (+0/-0)

My daughter suggested that my male friends play board games whe they come over. We don't stop talking about meaningful shit to even play a card game. That's for when women are present. For clarification, I have women friends through my wife or the wives of male friends. I have no direct female friends.

[ - ] thoughtcrime 0 points 1 week ago (+0/-0)*

During my isolation, I noticed the same, male friends stop by for lunch and we are restructuring the universe until they leave, 20 minutes late, because there was simply so much to discuss.

If they come over after work, fuggetaboutit, they will be here until 9 whether we want to or not.

If a lady comes over, its because I'm about to bang her. We are unlikely to discuss local politics.

I often wonder if gay people are just taking the easy way out, because dudes are just easier to talk to. Not a good justification for taking it up the ass, but I dont think they are terribly bright either.

[ - ] dulcima 2 points 1 week ago (+2/-0)

Here's non white splooge with his woman hate. With an item from 2013 no less.

So if a woman knows fuck all about gaming, she's boring? Fuck off.

[ - ] yesiknow 0 points 1 week ago (+0/-0)*

All women aren't represented by any women. Vapid morons are vapid morons. Surely to god you don't want to associate yourself with a collective as a non entity. The collective is imbecilic

[ - ] dulcima 1 point 1 week ago (+1/-0)*

What you say is true, but there is a certain contingent of men on voat, poal and ruqqus who actively and assiduously trawl the social media accounts of the most vapid and cuntish women on earth just so they can foment hatred for ALL white women on these platforms. They even drag out and repeatedly post old stuff.

Splooge I take special exception to because he is not white and he has no right, at all, to cast judgment on white women's behaviour, good or bad.

Finally, what do these anti-women and especially anti-White women hate posts serve? What is the goal here?

Few white men seem to have any intention of correcting any of this, other than whining every single day about what bitches white women are. And let's be real - we are in weak men times. Strong men are doing nothing to change the propaganda that is causing White women to behave in this way.

[ - ] yesiknow 0 points 1 week ago (+0/-0)

Yes, it's all about creating divisions between the sexes. It can't happen if you define the individuality within the sexes, whixh they're seeking to erase = your individuality. Mouthing off about particularly stupid women is a definition and it hurts their goal long term. It's the stupidity you're isolating not the sex.

Most of those whiny bitch white men on the internet aren't white men. You usually see a few really White guys saying "my wife isn't or I know women who aren't"

The damage is done to you when you see women in general being insulted and take it personally. That's what they want. As in "women make less than men" totally erases individual women and what they might want, think or do.

[ - ] fightknightHERO 2 points 1 week ago (+3/-1)

Drunk dude says it all
the length a men would tolerate a womyn's boring personality to get pussy

i often wonder if this was always the case, because looking at the elder days
women were one dimensional sure, but they were warm, they were motherly and chaste

girls these days are only looking for attention/validation and/or shekels
they're pretty much judified to the point where my interest in women is non-existent

gone the days of Christian women savoring their virginity till marriage
gone are the days where a woman would seek a man to start a family and not to leech off his shekels
gone are the days where the man was the undisputed man of the house enriching his children with values and knowledge, and not just another cog in the gears of globohomo society

thankfully... this damage is all reversible
after all, Germany went from Weimar to the greatest nation in the 20th century just a few years
though i wonder if our kike'd society has enough balls to do what must be done...

[ - ] Wahaha 2 points 1 week ago (+2/-0)

History is basically on repeat. The 1920s were full of women fucking around, too.

[ - ] fightknightHERO 1 point 1 week ago (+1/-0)

doubt the 30's had women sleeping around like whores
nor the 50's
back then Christian values were strong and the people looked down upon adulterers/fornicators

it is only in the 70's and 80's that degeneracy was normalized and even idolized

[ - ] aleleopathic 1 point 1 week ago (+1/-0)

Look up 'petting parties' or 'bohemian parties'. It was the invention of the orgy - in many ways, more degenerate than parties are now. Conservatism (lowercase c) made a comeback in the 40s.

[ - ] Wahaha 0 points 1 week ago (+0/-0)

The 1930s were also really wild. Ever heard the word pre-code? Basically, Hollywood of the 1930s was so damn degenerate that it was either studios start regulating themselves or the government will step in to regulate the shit out of them. And that's just the movies.

After WWII there was a short period during the 1950s and early 1960s that were like what you are describing. But then the Hippies happened, so that was a very short time, really. The 1930s were nothing like that. And neither were the 1920s or 1910s. Or the 1900s for that matter.

Basically, only the 1950s and early 60s were repressive like that and they were directly responsible for the damn Hippies.

[ - ] yesiknow 0 points 1 week ago (+0/-0)*

oh gee. Early hollywood jews were making films that assaulted Christian modesty and the concept of privacy.Waht a surprise.

Where did you get the notion the 1950's and 60's were repressive?

The "hippies" showed up from out of town and flooded every city's welfare office. They hitchhiked to every city and did that. And who do you think started that and disseminated it out to the first generation raised by that freak Doctor Spock and his baby book that said spoil your kid rotten, like a self absorbed jew"

[ - ] SparklingWiggle 1 point 1 week ago (+1/-0)

There are still good women out there.

[ - ] dulcima 0 points 1 week ago (+0/-0)

Good women are still mocked, just check any random day on poal, ruqqus and voat.

[ - ] lord_nougat 2 points 1 week ago (+2/-0)

I raise my glass to him!

...or my coffee mug at the moment.

[ - ] 2Drunk 5 points 1 week ago (+5/-0)

I'll raise my water bottle to you both as sometimes I need to drink water. The only clear liquids I consume at home are flammable.

[ - ] lord_nougat 6 points 1 week ago (+6/-0)

Ah, Lake Superior water!

[ - ] Splooge [op] 2 points 1 week ago (+2/-0)

Based and flamepilled

[ - ] Broc_Liath 0 points 1 week ago (+0/-0)

>The only clear liquids I consume at home are flammable.

Have they been fracking near you too?

[ - ] Skeptic5000 1 point 1 week ago (+1/-0)

How many women would you talk to if you knew you wouldn't end up fucking her? Seriously, ask yourself that question.

[ - ] Thereunto 0 points 1 week ago (+0/-0)

Sure, what drunk anon said. But on the flip side, it also says a lot about her character that she would go out of her way to hang out with guys that aren't her boyfriend - especially ones she meets at parties.

[ - ] Jew 0 points 1 week ago (+2/-2)

I doubt it will ever dawn on you incels just how much you are your own worst enemies. You don't win over women by being complete misogynists. That only works in your heads, on Planet Autism.

[ - ] AndrewBlazeIt 0 points 1 week ago (+0/-0)

Sorry, I don’t take advice from pedos

[ - ] Jew 0 points 1 week ago (+0/-0)

In that case, you should probably avoid the chans.

[ - ] AndrewBlazeIt 0 points 1 week ago (+0/-0)

> Jew: you should probably avoid the chans

Sorry, I don't take advice from pedos.

[ - ] yesiknow 1 point 1 week ago (+1/-0)

You have no idea how many women you're speaking to and are cataloged as "incels" because they hate the vapid empty headed morons just as much. Funny how it never occurred to your big head that women can be better than that.

[ - ] thoughtcrime 0 points 1 week ago (+0/-0)

If I didnt think there were better ones, I would be unable to go on.

[ - ] Jew 0 points 6 days ago (+0/-0)

Never once heard even the most batshit woman go off on "roasties".

[ - ] yesiknow 0 points 6 days ago (+0/-0)

Like I said you don't know who you're reading on the internet and who or what the people in your life are, and how they interact with you has no bearing on the world at large.