all front random announcements AskVoat aww books Documentaries funny gaming gifs introductions movies music news pics politics programming randompost religion science technology tv videos whatever
× Top Submissions Explore Voat Random Subverse Random Post Colorize! Site Rules

NASA caught “adjusting” Global Temperature Graph — AGAIN

submitted by TFS to science 1 week ago (+50/-0)     (electroverse.net)

https://electroverse.net/nasa-caught-adjusting-global-temperature-graph/

Excerpts:

Geologist Dr. Roger Higgs (DPhil, Oxford, Geology, of geoclastica.com) has just released a new takedown of the anthropogenic global warming scam. Below is a summation of his findings–which you can find in full over at ResearchGate (Technical Note 2021-5).

In what Dr Higgs calls yet another manipulation of the data, in early 2021, NASA discreetly lowered the 2016 global average temperature –previously the highest on record– to make the year 2020 seem like the hottest.

NASA play these ‘games of adjustment’ all the time, and each and every time, without fail, their tweaks support the man-made global warming narrative.

Below are copies of NASA’s 1880-2020 global temperature chart ‘before & after’ their most recent “adjustment”....

9 comments

[ - ] Kung_Flu 6 points 1 week ago (+6/-0)

If the narrative collapses, their whole career is a bust. It's falsify the data or become homeless.

[ - ] TheLastStraightMan 8 points 1 week ago (+8/-0)

This is why they're doing the "reset". They've lost and are flipping the board. The whole world is a system built on bullshit and it can't go on anymore.

[ - ] CognitiveDissident5 5 points 1 week ago (+5/-0)

Well they can't spend all their time doing artist's renderings of the moon you know.

[ - ] gat 2 points 1 week ago (+2/-0)

Everything NASA is a lie.

[ - ] GlowNiggerDick 2 points 1 week ago (+2/-0)

They activly lie on their news stations. This past winter the weather man said the lowest temp in my area was 40. I walked outside to frost on my car and my neighbors roof. This as we know is impossible.

[ - ] KingOfWhiteAmerica 2 points 1 week ago (+2/-0)

Well now that we figured it out, I guess they’re just go back to honest, objective data collection and reporting. Right guys ?

[ - ] RecycledElectrons 0 points 1 week ago (+0/-0)

We can not know if the climate is changing because people on "both sides" of the warming issue would fake data to support their argument.

[ - ] NicotinicAcid 0 points 1 week ago (+1/-1)

You can download the data yourself, everyday, and make your own graphs using something like GNUplot or another equivalent open source tool.

I skimmed the article and it seemed to focus on the rendered chart changing, so fucking what. Get the actual numbers, keep them archived and compare, then you can see if any manipulation is taking place. Even better, archive everything to github so there's a chain of trust.

[ - ] x0x7 -1 points 1 week ago (+0/-1)

If government is involved, it isn't science.